Capella Cabo

I need a little getaway.  Life has been stressful and I want to start planning an ocean vacation where I can sit back with a lemon drop (my new favorite drink) in my hand, having a very attentive staff wait on my every need and slowly, methodically, breathe in the ocean air.

I think I found just the place.

image

Capella Pedragal Residences and Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  I’ve never been to Mexico.  Never really had the desire, but, I find that it is calling to me now.

image

Sitting by the pool during the day and watching the sunset in the evening with the warm ocean breezes blowing through my hair.

image

Content to sleep in every morning while the breezes blow in through the  opening to the lanai and the sound of the waves lapping on shore wake me gently.

 

image

Soaking in my free-standing tub until I’m ready to go get some fresh fruit for breakfast.

image

Having breakfast on the patio with the waves crashing behind me.

 

image

Meeting friends or lovers for drinks in the fabulous bar with the bartender who listens intently to everything I have to say (whether I’m making sense or not!)

 

image

Then we move onto dinner overlooking the bay.    Acoustical music plays in the background as we enjoy our fresh seafood, our wine and our conversation.  We watch the marina bustle with activity and the noises of the city start to erupt in youthful play.

 

   image

We take an evening stroll hand-in-hand and as we talk about our dreams and desires, we throw wishes up to the moon.

 

image

We have desert  in our own private cubby and enjoy the  extensive wine list. 

 

image

Back to bed.  I vacilate back and forth between the downy softness of the bedding and the candle-lit patio that is protected with billowy sheets of linen.

 

image

The lanai is alive with water splashing in rhythm to the ocean.

 

image

The sunset await my arrival.  Anyone want to go with me?  :)